Qb Map question.

Im in a qb pbem where I bought my forces based on the map preview showing me on one side of the map.This map,097,if you go in you will see where the allie set up zone is.When the game started I was in the axis setup zone with my allie forces.I based my purchases on starting in the setup zone I thought I was going to be in.Can anyone explain this?

both have pc in my case.

1. QB Meeting Engagement Map 097 is correctly made. Blue Units setup should be seen in SW corner of Map and Red Units on the North East corner. If this is not the case check to see you are Both using the latest patch (V1.1). Next (most likely case) If the "attacker" was changed from default "allied" to "german" and "Defender" was switched to allied then allied will be red and setup in red. German will be blue and setup in blue area. To check the ingame "briefing". Whoever is the attacker for map 97 will be blue and in the south west setup area.

We both have pc.We both have the patch.Allie is set as default attacker.Allie is setup in axis setup zone.:confused:

?? I'll try to duplicate your problem. Did either of you use the review map toggle while in unit purchase screen? Important to know for duplication of the problem.

Dear Mr. Tread Head:

I cannot duplicate this problem. Absent a save file from you there is no way to help.

I notice you have posted this exact comment in threads I have already responded to. If you care to search for solution with my help, I'm happy to do so. I take finding/fixing bugs seriously. My email address (as posted elswhere) remains mark.ezra3591ATgmailDOTcom

Dear Mr. Tread Head:

I cannot duplicate this problem. Absent a save file from you there is no way to help.

I notice you have posted this exact comment in threads I have already responded to. If you care to search for solution with my help, I'm happy to do so. I take finding/fixing bugs seriously. My email address (as posted elswhere) remains mark.ezra3591ATgmailDOTcom

OK, will do, sorry.