Just started have some miscellaneous questions

Edit: These questions were answered by womble in the a previous thread "Just started and have a few size and targeting questions".

Would anyone be able to discuss these or lead me to a thread where they were all ready discussed?

Thanks.

1) Why can't waypoints be adjusted in later turns?

2) Do split squads effect morale/fire power?

3) Command lines are gone now too?

And thanks for your help.

Edit: These questions were answered by womble in the a previous thread "Just started and have a few size and targeting questions".

Would anyone be able to discuss these or lead me to a thread where they were all ready discussed?

Thanks.

don't know

no

yes

Splitting squads can affect morale, as the leader of the newly-created unit often has a lower leadership level than that of his parent unit.

IME, and I've been looking, if the split-off squad has an "Asst" in charge of it, it has the same leadership as the parent squad. The third team (usually the AT team) of a US squad usually has a lesser leader, but it's variable by how much it's less.

Thanks.

And thanks for your help.

Welcome to the cesspit.

Bring money guns and lawyers

Well, in a way they can in the same way as in the turn they were originally set, by being deleted and replaced. A bit of a bother compared to just clicking and dragging them, but I personally don't find it all that much extra work since I almost never set more that a turn's worth of waypoints at one time anyway.

Michael