I am starting to suspect a national morale bug in the new version. In my current game (against a human opponent), I (CP) hold all of northern France up to and including Caen, Rouen, Abbeville, Le Havre, Amiens, Arras, Calais, Lille, Maubeuge, Sedan and the northern mine. Except for a small Russian incursion (occupying the Ger and AH mines in Silesia) as well as two AH border cities (Tarnopol and Czernowitz), nothing major has happened. Losses have been slight on both sides. It's turn 11 (24 oct 1914), the ottomans have not yet joined. French moral stands at 95%, with other countries above 95. According to my experience from 1.1, the French should be around 80 or less at this point. What is going on?

I've encountered something that is clearly an NM bug. In the event fase after the entente-AI turn there was some kind of loop. Very slowly the NM of Britain dropped from 120 to 0. The game didn't recover and I had to shut it down in the windows task-manager.

For anyone else that has encountered the National Morale bug as described by Lokesz... it looks like it is triggered when you select to enable the display of 'National Morale Objectives' on the map via the OPTIONS->ADVANCED dialog.

There was a bit of a coding loop error in the display and subsequent parsing of the scripts and if you disable this option it is a temporary workaround until it is properly fixed.

I've also seen one national morale bug but it may be different. While I did have the display enabled of morale locations, it manifested when as Germans I accepted the decision to abandon cruiser rules and attack British trade. A few turns after this I slipped a sub onto an icon in the South West coast of the UK and the UK morale plummeted by about 40%. The UK morale continued to drop precipitously. I had saved the game and reloaded, so I restarted and the error did not re-surface. Hope this is helpful.