Aris´Modded Terrain

Fuser

With so many brilliant artists here I first thought I wouldn´t dare to mod my own terrain and make it available. But after posting some screenshots of my maps, and people asking for it, I have decided to give it a go, refine it, retouch it and ask permissions to the authors I modified the bitmaps from. That is, sdp and Bill H. I haven´t contacted Bill yet as I can´t find his email address but here is a small pic showing what´s done. Ground bases, doodads, trees and other terrain modified so far.

Sure it won´t be to everybody´s taste, but some of you may like it. It´s just a tiny contribution for those of you that want to keep it.

ComparisonH.jpg

Fuser, really nice work. One question:

Why is it that in the shot with the gridded terrain some of the trees don't seem to show the closest LOD, while others right next to them do? And in the shot without the grids, all the trees are back to normal close-up LOD.

Just wondering...