Some mod advice please?

I'm really clueless on mods.. and it seems to me that it is very difficult to determine which are the 'must have' mods.

I would like to try perhaps a sound mod or two, a graphics mod.. etc... things that are compatible. With 1.01.

Can someone give me a list of their 'setup' so I can just do what you're doing?

Thanks,

Javaslinger

Can someone give me a list of their 'setup' so I can just do what you're doing?

Thanks,

Javaslinger

Well I'm a noob as well and I am experimenting seeing what I like and what I do not. Its easy to change and no harm no foul IMO.

Im using Juju's User interface mod

Juju's walls mod

A rifle shading and wear marks mod by Rambler

Next are some uniform mods

No sound mods yet. Edit: Trying Mord's American voices mod as I edit this post

Everything found in the Repository

Have Fun!

I use pretty much just about every mod you can think of.Some must haves would be Veins Flames,muzzleflash for big guns,small arms,tracers,Explosions and sky mod.Mords Mods are all very good,and Jujus walls and UI are by far my favorite.I use waffen ss camo mod and U.S.divisional patches mod.

You can see I am a Mod Whore.I also use a few German vehicle skins,and the voice mod by Mord.I got the dusty jeep and dusty kubbelwagon,as well as dusty 2.5 ton and dusty opel mods off of Green as Jades site.Mods are simple to install and remove if you don't like them,so just mess around and have fun getting the game set to your perfect style.I love all Modders,you guys rock.

I'm currently using Vein's sound mod, but Oddball's sound mod, bodkin's sound mod, and CPT Mike's Vehicles of War mod have well done sounds as well. The only way you can really tell if one will overwrite the other is to look at the wav files for each mod. One of the other things you can do is download them all and then pick out the sounds you like the best from each one to create your own customized sound mod.