Mortar Question

Probably a coding problem: the unit using the artillery routine must be eligible to do so (FO, HQ). The mortar team is unfortunatly not. If it were it could also call other artillery in its C2. We don't want that - it should only be able to call itself. So no pattern for the mortar.

But I'm only guessing...:)

I believe that's coming October 21st. Though you probably won't be included now that you used the plural you polytheist.

21st October? That is Trafalgar day - the anniverary on Nelson's Trumph over the combined French and Spanish fleets - a victory that ultimately set the seal on Bonaparte's fate. No god would destroy the world on such a day.

21st October? That is Trafalgar day - the anniverary on Nelson's Trumph over the combined French and Spanish fleets - a victory that ultimately set the seal on Bonaparte's fate. No god would destroy the world on such a day.

Wait, I didnt quite get that. could you explain it again?

Unless of course God is French...which would explain a lot. We puritans over here on the other side of the pond would never have had Adam and Eve walking around with nothing but plant leaves covering their naughty bits.

Yes, but the actions in the war of Jenkins ear didn't change any strategic balance. Trafalgar did. From 21st October 1805 until the end of WWII, maybe a bit later, Engalnd could not be invaded.

Now, of course, anyone who wants to could invade - our only defence is that we have nothing anyone could possibly want.

Jesus, how did we go from talking about knowledge to how much strategic importance a battle had or didnt have over a conflict?

and all this is a mortar thread?

Tee hee! And not only that but the Battle of Cartagena de Indias happened more than 200 years ago. I do love this forum.