Your best moment with CMBN

Add a bong too that, and I believe you have a picture of heaven!

LOL, my company just moved it's office in Hong Kong and added these private booths for phone calls in the middle of the floor. They are big round clear tubes...all I could think of when looking at them was "Dang this is like something Tim the toolman would have made for the "man's" bong." Climb inside and we pump in smoke from a qtr lb of Colombian red roasted at exactly the right temperature to produce maximum impact.

Makes you wonder if the architect is from one of the Mexican drug cartels.

They are big round clear tubes...all I could think of when looking at them was "Dang this is like something Tim the toolman would have made for the "man's" bong." Climb inside and we pump in smoke from a qtr lb of Colombian red roasted at exactly the right temperature to produce maximum impact.

That idea should be copyrighted, if it ever became legal, that would make a great franchise!;)

AAR? :-D

I drank half of the bottle. It was surely enough, strong stuff. I wouldn't recommend H2H with it, b'coz stuff make you careless. Heh heh. I havent tasted Calvados before but I was curios tasting it after reading how US paratroopers found one barrel on D-Day.

Cant give you detailed game AAR because I was testing my new scenario "Gourbesville". Would spoil the fun. ;)