When Will the Peng Challenge Thread Patch Be Released?

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh come on, you two are as gay as Paris on a warm summer evening.

Michael

I think it takes a certain degree of courage to post a real picture of ourselves in here. Normally, I would agree with you because you sometimes make sense, Mister Emrys but not really this time. This time I'm thinking you are a bit jealous of those two.

yup

I think it takes a certain degree of courage to post a real picture of ourselves in here. Normally, I would agree with you because you sometimes make sense, Mister Emrys but not really this time. This time I'm thinking you are a bit jealous of those two.

yup

Oh thats not Nidan1 and myself, thats a shot of 2 Chippendales models I googled.

But yeah, I agree that Emrys is jealous and would give his 11th finger for a freind, seeing as even his imaginary freinds disown him.

No Milady the point is that a REAL member of the CessPool would drop everything and scurry to the side of their Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread.

The fact that he didn't is noted in the ledger, you may be sure of that.

Joe

But I like Patch, which is why she was invited. I wanted to avoid Joe so much I went to Los Angeles. Now that I am back, I guess there is no way to avoid this... Joe are you still in Chicago?

Rune