Just got CMSF and the 3 add-ons.... What else should I get??

They only affect sights and sounds but some of them are very cool.

I'd suggest my voice mod for the Army and Marines...a lot of dude's like it and it adds to the realism. I've got a radio chatter mod too that plays when you are near the vehicles. There's some background ones also but I personally just use the one for vehicles. Scipio's got some excellent weapons and equipment portraits that are nice...gives the UI a whole new look. There are some great vehicle mods as well...basically there's so much you'll just have to wade in and see what you like.

Lots of scenarios and some campaigns...grab them all!

Can find them all on this site's Repository and more at GAJ's...http://cmsfmods.heroku.com/

Mord.

Mod wise? Not a as much as CMSF...and less scenarios...it's like a niche within a niche. But I love it. I haven't played much 'cause my comp was dead for like three months only getting it fixed like the day before CMBN came out...but I am hoping people will stick with it.

Mord.

Ahhh, don't know...I think basically there's just that total conversion Ryujin was working on but that will probably never be released 'cause it was manipulating LODS and stuff across both games. Fine to do if you owned both but it wouldn't stop non CMA owners from using CMA content in CMSF. LOL probably a big no no with BFC and Snowball.

Mord.

Mod install is too easy (mostly). If its seperate art/sound files simply create a new folder in the Data folder and drop them in. We generally advise to name the folder 'Z' or something similar so the game will check that folder last at startup.

If you're coming to CMSF from CM:BN you might be surprised at the rudimentary (thought still functional) QB generator. Its more than made up for by the hundreds of standalone 3rd party-built scenarios to fill your Scenarios folder with. It'll be a long time before you run out of scenarios to play and get bored.

Give me say... 5 mods to install... I don't like to think... :)

MikeyD's British Net Camo, Marco Bergman's LAVS, Mord's Vocal Mayhem Mod, Mord's Syrian Fighters, M1A1's Syrian faces...There's five. But man you are gonna miss out...Vein has a bunch of nice effects mods, there's lots of Uni stuff, so on and so forth...so much I can't remember...once you get used to the graphics you should wade in and check stuff out.

Mord.