los tool and tank targetting.

I need the line of sight tool and the lines about who my unit is targeting. Its a computer game and I need the aids, I also like to look at my unit and who its shooting at. Sorry, I just like the aids and sometimes old = good Otherwise nice game, played one game against opponent and the computer gave me 10 foxholes and 2 units.

I need the line of sight tool and the lines about who my unit is targeting. Its a computer game and I need the aids, I also like to look at my unit and who its shooting at. Sorry, I just like the aids and sometimes old = good

You don't need them. You just want them. The LOS tool has been replaced by the "Target" tool. If you had the target lines you'd just be confused as they wink in and out of existence, switch from one spot to another and burn out your CPU. Hint: watch the tracers.

It would be good though if we had a "See what I can see" tool of some sort. Adopt the point of view of your unit in such away that you can see what they can.

I think you can do this at the moment by locking view to the unt but I am never sure when I am actually at the exact point of view of the unit.

It would be good though if we had a "See what I can see" tool of some sort. Adopt the point of view of your unit in such away that you can see what they can.

I think you can do this at the moment by locking view to the unt but I am never sure when I am actually at the exact point of view of the unit.

Different thasn clicking on a unit and seeing highlighted all units it can see? We also have the ability to set a movement order and see what it can see (at least in area) from that point.

Just being able to see what a unit sees, doesn't quite work if you have 11 sets of eyes all seeing something different (and then the pvt with the thick bifocals who can't see a thing and just happens to have the squad AT weapon).

Different thasn clicking on a unit and seeing highlighted all units it can see?

Another addition that might be useful would be a 'lock-to-height' option. It would be like 'View Lock' that you get with Tab, but would drop your 'view' height to the same as the unit you're locked to. If there are several different view points for the unit, it should step between them.

We also have the ability to set a movement order and see what it can see (at least in area) from that point.

Which I remain unconvinced gives us an accurate picture. I have repeatedly found that a unit at a waypoint that I'd checked for LOS doesn't have the same LOS when it's there as when it's just a notional waypoint.