stuck tanks

What I have found is that if the Move/Slow/Reverse etc commands are still highlighted then you have a chance to get it out (carefully). If they are greyed out then you are stuck for the duration.

I hope in the next module, if it’s a commonwealth tank, that a new ‘let’s make a cup of char’ order becomes available on such occasions.

Don’t know what you could call it – ‘brew up’ doesn’t seem quite right somehow.:P

Yep, when you set the game language to 'German', the vehicle status is in German. That's kind of the point of being able to choose the game language, in fact. :D

Yep, just saw where he posted from. But I also noted when playing the German, in the English version, the infantry runs around speaking German. Nice touch but if the user can't understand German it's sort of a waste.

Anyway ... the vehicle was bogged or immobilized?

Yep, just saw where he posted from. But I also noted when playing the German, in the English version, the infantry runs around speaking German. Nice touch but if the user can't understand German it's sort of a waste.

You need to turn subtitles on.