need help(s) please

Hello everyone,

I just bought CMBN last night and its very MAGICAL.. I LOVE the detail, i wish my friends would play it but its to HARDCORE 4 them :D

I have a problem where when i load a game, new or pre-saved the load bar gets to either 29% and/or 39% then just pauses and when I click the mouse a generic error pops up and explains there is an issue with the game..nothing specific and stays paused but if I click outside the error text box it will still go into the game 3 out of 5 times.

Then if I try to re-execute the game again from the desktop without re-setting my PC it wont respond at all.

Task manager has no effect either. The game cant be shut down after receiving error

anyway, I looked back through some pages on this forum but didn't see the answer to my ISSUE(s)

any help would be GREAT

also just quickly I've had lots of the same trouble with the demo & another little issue is Artillery support landing 150 metres LEFT of where i placed the AREA of EFFECT ?!? bizzare!

LOVE the GAME just need it to WORK properly :D

thanks again

Hey Cactus how long are you waiting before clicking the mouse?

I know when I am loading game files especially big maps the loading bar can sit on 29/39% for quite a while sometimes over a minute before jumping to the 90's% and finally loading. It's possible your clicking of the mouse could be causing the error to occur maybe as it is not something i have seen.

P.S.- Your not an old Aussie RO player by any chance? The name seems familiar.

Yes I believe that is an acknowledged issue - a problem where the spotter calls fire for effect even when he has not seen the spotting rounds. More noticable when you call arty on an area where the spotter only has limited los.

Mentioned in this thread http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=97825 and has been brought up in a number of others.