Vehicles and Bridge Problems

hello,

yesterday i played a battle, but forgott the name of this one.

i choosed germans and had to safe a bridge in the middle of the map.

later some sturmgeschütz and some panthers arrived at the to corners of the map.

the mainbrigde eats 2 of my halftracks and 2 stumgeschütz.

the icon was visible, the vehicle itself dissapered somewhere inside the bridge and it also wasnt possible to move them off the bridge.

looked like also some crew members of a knocked out us-army vehicle was stuck inside the bridge and they was shooting the whole time of this scenario at something.

...the mainbrigde eats 2 of my halftracks and 2 stumgeschütz.
A hungry bridge! ;)

Without the scenario name we cannot help. Could it be Huzzar! Can you, next time this occurs, send a save movie file to me? My details are in the profile.

Regards.

A hungry bridge! ;)

Without the scenario name we cannot help. Could it be Huzzar! Can you, next time this occurs, send a save movie file to me? My details are in the profile.

Regards.

how to make moves inside the game ? i can send you a savefile. i saved the scenario 2 minutes overtime and short prior end of this battle, due to real life time problems :)

at home i will find out, what the scenario name was.

at home now:

yes its huzzar scenario

All I need is the movie file where your units vanished off the bridge while on it, or once you moved units onto the bridge, that you cannot order them off the bridge.

super idea that you need my movie file. i dont have a movie file or does this games makes moviefiles itselves all the time ?

i told you that i have a save game and inside this savegame you will find all weird things on this main bridge, what i described before.

take the savefile if you want to find out, what the problem will be or leave it.

no video file here .... do you really think i play this game and make videos all time when i play ?

super idea that you need my movie file. i dont have a movie file or does this games makes moviefiles itselves all the time ?

i told you that i have a save game and inside this savegame you will find all weird things on this main bridge, what i described before.

take the savefile if you want to find out, what the problem will be or leave it.

no video file here .... do you really think i play this game and make videos all time when i play ?

He is talking about the save file. Just mail it to him :P.

JG11Preusse,

I understand, from your postings, that English is not your first language. That's OK. It's my 3rd language. :)

Send me your save file, which will contain the 60-sec movie sequence of the issue that you are talking about.

Regards.

JG11Preusse,

I understand, from your postings, that English is not your first language. That's OK. It's my 3rd language. :)

Send me your save file, which will contain the 60-sec movie sequence of the issue that you are talking about.

Regards.

ah ok ..... yes english is not my first language .....

A hungry bridge! ;)

Regards.

hello,

cant find your emailadress in your profile.

the only option i found is "send a message via email (or something like this), but i cant add a file there.

greetings

andi

I too had a problem with the bridge in Huzzar. A Stuart tank got stuck. It was glued to the bridge (more precise to the low wall attached to the bridge. The Stuart was undamaged but ceased to respond to any movement order. Weird. It also blocked the bridge so the Shermans could not cross.

Ok, received the file and place it in my folder Winecap if you want to look at it. I looked at it and just sent an email to Steve and Charles to take a look at it as well.
You beat me to it. Since you have already bumped it to the Jar, appreciate you taking this hairy bug out of my shoe.