We Band Of Brothers CMBN rankings open for business...

.... actually, they have been since before the Demo came out :D

Our CMx1 forum has generated no less than 12662 threads, and 386262 posts throughout the years. I believe that would make us second only to Battlefront forums in traffic on CMx1 ;)

We've had 800+ members over the years, all of whom signed on with a commitment to finish all their games.

We have 1200+ scenarios in our CM database, and we host (community service :) ) the CMx1 Scenario Imbalance Tables ... data based on repeated plays of the scenarios by our members that tells you if its balanced or not. There will of course be one of these tables for CMBN scenarios as soon as there's enough data. (In fact, there already is this table, it's just empty due to needing 3 results from a scenario before rating it :) )

You are all welcomed to join - if you haven't done it already :D

GaJ

.... actually, they have been since before the Demo came out

Our CMx1 forum has generated no less than 12662 threads, and 386262 posts throughout the years. I believe that would make us second only to Battlefront forums in traffic on CMx1 ;)

We've had 800+ members over the years, all of whom signed on with a commitment to finish all their games.

We have 1200+ scenarios in our CM database, and we host (community service :) ) the CMx1 Scenario Imbalance Tables ... data based on repeated plays of the scenarios by our members that tells you if its balanced or not. There will of course be one of these tables for CMBN scenarios as soon as there's enough data. (In fact, there already is this table, it's just empty due to needing 3 results from a scenario before rating it :) )

You are all welcomed to join - if you haven't done it already :D

GaJ

This is the one where you have to be sponsored, end up on probation, etc? Given the number of people who sign up and then disappear this is no doubt a wise approach.

I'm just afraid I could never join any club that would have me as a member. :)

Heh,this thread reminds me of an earlier thread i saw today.... :D

Man, when you think about it: how lucky are BFC, with all this fantastic CMx1 community support, after all these years !?

Not only Blitz and WeBoB, but AFGM and AppiFeu ... all substantial , active, enthusiastic clubs in their own right, running with the love of WWII strategy wargaming and the great CMx1 engine to play it on.

On this topic, how are you guys going dealing with the CMx2 Terror issues in your club? We've set up a few counselling groups, etc, I think everyone is going to be OK...

GaJ

Man, when you think about it: how lucky are BFC, with all this fantastic CMx1 community support, after all these years !?

Not only Blitz and WeBoB, but AFGM and AppiFeu ... all substantial , active, enthusiastic clubs in their own right, running with the love of WWII strategy wargaming and the great CMx1 engine to play it on.

Spot on! Those are quite some fine clubs you listed in there.And now we have the CM2 engine to push forward :)

On this topic, how are you guys going dealing with the CMx2 Terror issues in your club? We've set up a few counselling groups, etc, I think everyone is going to be OK...

GaJ

No counseling groups for us.We have a truck of booze prepared for those who'll lose it ;)