Machine Gun Deploy Times

I've noticed that the time to deploy machine guns can be ridiculously long. Not the 21 seconds as stated, sometimes more than 5 minutes, particularly if indoors. Is this accurate? I would think that one would say with a light version of the MG42 or .30 Cal mg that a squad would be more interested in adding suppression than making sure the thing is setup correctly. "Aim it out the window and pull the trigger, we can all hold it together- there it's setup", would be my philosophy.

I think the time is about right.....seeing that the set up time does not actually take into account...range cards(defense-hasty/prepared)(set up prepared ranges with a T&E unit attached to the gun-clearing fields of fire). Malfunctions,cool downs...........combine this with movement and offensive action were the player just packs up and moves, sets up again. I would say its about right.