20 MM Flak???

No word if we'll have AA arty/vehicles by the next module. Flamethrowers / Flame vehicles is another major item they want to put in someday but they haven't made any promises as to when we'll see any of it as they probably don't know themselves yet.

Well flamethrower are a must with Commonwealth. I guess with those modern fancy directx packages or OpenGL, fire would be quite easy to implement (and a nice change for the "burning tank" too), and so awesome visually. I would be worth the effort.

On my side, I would only buy a Commonwealth add-on if there were flamethrowers in it! :-) And Jagdpanthers too... And a Bourgebus ridge 4kmx4km scenario.

Polo

Well flamethrower are a must with Commonwealth. I guess with those modern fancy directx packages or OpenGL, fire would be quite easy to implement (and a nice change for the "burning tank" too), and so awesome visually. I would be worth the effort.

On my side, I would only buy a Commonwealth add-on if there were flamethrowers in it! :-) And Jagdpanthers too... And a Bourgebus ridge 4kmx4km scenario.

Polo

You maybe disappointed. My memory definitely isn't what it was, but I am fairly sure the was a big, big hint from Steve a month or two ago that flames were sufficiently tricky that they wouldn't make it until the odds and sods third module, and even then no promises.

JAGDPANTHERS ARE ESSENTIAL!! LOL. i can see how trying to do flames difficuilt..

playing the campaign i manage to set a wooden mg bunker on fire...and recalled that is something i missed,buildings on fire !! think this is a must realy..

so many things id like to see them add in to this title...:-( i know theres only so much they can do tho... lol..

lets just hope that each module adds good amount of units to each team..

Well they pretty much have promised us Jadgpanzers and King Tigers in the first module: The Commonwealth, along with of course all the British equipment and SS and Fallschirmjagers so there will be plenty of stuff in it.