New file at the Repository: Pointe du Hoc (2011-05-24)

Absolutely fantastic job, thanks for releasing this!

Haha what puzzles me... is that right now I'm the only person (out of 140 downloads already) to bother giving your wonderful scenario a rating (5 star) on the Repository! Oh well, I just wanted to say that I really appreciate your work, even if it seems that no one else does! Superb job, keep going!! :)

Hellmann, the scenario just came out yesterday - so it's understandable why nobody other than us have rated it yet.

The designer shouldn't have added a landmark for the actual guns, since I simply called down preplanned artillery on them. He should have added an objective, "search the area for the guns", and not told us where they were. Unless we actually knew the guns were there... but that wasn't really explained.

I played Call of Duty 2 a few years ago, and I recognized the map. The map looked almost exactly like the one in call of duty 2, from what I remember :)

Yeah I'll rate it once I play it but right now I have four old CMBB games that are finishing up, two new Quick battles in CMBN plus the self training scenarios I'm working on (not the prescribed ones my own choices :-). Then I have plans to do a PBEM scenario and hopefully try out a campaign. After all that this one will be close to the top of the list.

So much to see so little time.

After crawling up the cliff (as recommend) then sprinting across to cover my men were snookered the whole map. especially the half that immediately went after the batteries near the front. A lot went on that day. lol Nice map. For those that don't like time limits to play a factor, ample is given.