A selection of little 'issues'

Hoping some of these might merit some further investigation by the BFC team. I should add before I start that I'm really enjoying the game, notwithstanding these issues.

1 I'm using very short cover arcs frequently when I want my troops not to engage the enemy but to have more visual awareness than they would under the hide command. From time to time these cover arcs are being overridden to engage targets of opportunity - I'm reasonably certain they are not responding to being fired on (I play WeGo and go over each turn numerous times), but are just arbitrarily ignoring the command. It doesn't happen often but I've seen it a few times, and it's somewhat irksome. Is this a bug or is this expected behaviour?

2 I'm playing a game in which a Sherman with LOS for a flank shot on a Panther has fired two HE shells at the Panther (both of which hit!). It has plenty of AP ammo for its main gun - is this a bug?

3 Finally I've had a couple of occasions where a member of a squad or team has become separated by a massive distance from the rest of the squad / team, even though they began in the same place as the rest of the team and were not under fire at any point during the move. In one case a rifleman had somehow got himself to the other end of the map than his squad - I heard firing coming from a part of the battlefield where there was no action taking place, and suddenly I spotted him running through a wheatfield getting shot at by an MG. Weird. Anyone else seen this?

I probably have saves for most of these.

Any help / observations much appreciated.

Thanks

I have had multiple instances of #3 in my current game. I do have the saves.

Of course I've seen #1 countless times. Except they are not ignoring the covered arc to open fire, necessarily, but they are just forgetting it.

In the same game I have had 2 of my Co. HQs lose radio contact with the Bat. HQ for no apparent reason. None of them were under fire, none of them were moving or even had any orders. They would simply drop the communitarian for a short while, then it would come back again.

I have had multiple instances of #3 in my current game. I do have the saves.

Of course I've seen #1 countless times. Except they are not ignoring the covered arc to open fire, necessarily, but they are just forgetting it.

In the same game I have had 2 of my Co. HQs lose radio contact with the Bat. HQ for no apparent reason. None of them were under fire, none of them were moving or even had any orders. They would simply drop the communitarian for a short while, then it would come back again.

I have had the "stray" squadmate occur in both CMA and CMBN. One pixeltruppen gets detached from his mates and has to be rounded up. It's not always possible, but often moving the unit back to the stray will causes it to rejoin.

In each of the 3 times it's happened to me I "fixed" it by cancelling the squad's current orders and issuing a new short movement order. In one case it took several turns for the stray to get back -- at Quick speed -- as it was several hundered meters away by the time I noticed it.

i got a good one

it appears in a current H2H QB i setup,the Americans are defending against.well..against Americans?

its the civil war all over again i believe,and about time too,i say:)

I think that could be mistakenly done in the selection process if you accidentally select Americans for both attacker and defender. You can play Patton against...everybody else.

Hi, I've had No.3 happen as well, whats worse is sometimes the squad moves off to a new location and one guy is crawling and he will try to crawl all the way to the new location, even if it's a long way off,

then it's like the leader has to run away back to where he is before both he will stand up and follow the order i. e. move fast.