Scenerio Editor and Graphics issue

Ok so I have the Full Version... and The Editor's graphics are all messed up. All the Terrain looks like something out of a Pink Floyd or Led Zepplin concert.

Game works fine, all the missions are fine... LOL everything is Fine except the editor. I apologize if this has been mentioned before, but I just freaking wanted to get started on Carentan. At least the SW part of Carentan. Cant see dork in the 3d mode.

is this a bug getting fixed or are some of the terrain modules still screwed up? from the Demo.... Christ... do I need to delete the Demo.. ?? :)

EDIT: So All of my downloaded files are there.. but ever since I deleted the download (Thinking thats what was causing the graphic issue with the editor because it did not work in the demo) No the game does not work at all. The executable does not work... Run as administrator does not work... the game no longer will load.

yeah... Love the game... but like with all other PC games.. extremely finicky when mod, or start deleting crap... Anyways I guess I need to reinstall the whole Fracking thing again.. may just wait till my Disk comes in the mail. FCK!!!!!

I have the same problem. As soon as you go to 3D editor it turn all sorts of colors and everything wears the same unit type skin. The houses, units and terrain.

A few second later it crashes to the start screen.

Game itself works fine with out issue on the highest settings, just no 3d editor for scenarios.

I get the same thing when going to the editor after playing a scenario.

Quite game and restart and all is fine.

Well I hope they come up with a fix for this. I dont remember the editor in CMSF, or CMx1 doing this at all. I know my computer can run the game no problem, so it must be a bug or something.

Have you posted in the tech forum? Be worth doing that I'd suggest?

A few things to check out is:

that your install was done OK

Remove any mods you may have installed in your Z folder

Check your graphics card drivers are up to date.

Other than that Shully is the BFC man with the PC knowledge so head up to the tech support and make it offical. Hope this helps.