Bugs with infantry movement/tacai target priority

On several occasions after making it to their destination 1-3 men will run 10-20 meters back before turning around and returning to their position. It is also not unusual for 1-2 men in a squad to not move when given an order to move. Although placing a new order will get them to move.

Also I recently had a Puma choose to target a nearby 60mm mortar team instead of the Stuart which was 15-20 meters in front of, and would only engage the Stuart after it had opened fire.

I have seen this with infantry movement in the demo a a couple of times. Part of a squad almost to it's destination backtracks a couple of action tiles before moving forward again.

No pathfinding issue (to the naked eye) due to terrain as they were running from a treeline to another treeline across open ground. Not under enemy fire by their suppression status either.

If you guys happen to have save files of these in action, feel free to PM me for my email address and I'll report them internally.

All sorts of factors, especially being under fire, can make them do odd things ( as one would naturally expect), but if you see something totally remiss send it my way and I'll review it.

I've had this about 4 times in Closing the gap scenario and it's the only glaing issue that I've seen. No game breaker but just left me thinking that something had regressed and needed tweeking.

Some of the occassions have been incoming rounds forcing guy or two to take cover, then the other team guy runs forwar, turns and runs back and then all move forward again.

Every now and then wouldn't be such an issue, but it was too many times.

Luckily I've not had a casualty from it yet.

Do you still need a save or three?

I have experienced this a few times with infantry advancing forward, noticed it most i think using the quick move command, they will be on route and in some cases almost at there destination and one or two of the squad will backtrack a ways then eventually go back to where i ordered them to go. Some times this has led them back into the line of fire which they had just passed through unscathed and gotten them a killed. I just assumed maybe they were out of command range and decided screw this im off, not sure...