Fire Support Request question

Is there a way, or any plans to add, so that you can go "back" a step in the artillery process, to make a small tweak or adjustment, instead of having to cancel and start the request over? I keep having to start from scratch. For example, I get to the Confirm/Cancel step and I realize that I want to change it rom 2 guns to 4 guns, but instead of being able to go back a step or click on guns and change to 4, I have to start all over again from scratch (which can be a pain when LOS to those two end points of the carefully placed line target is hard to find).

Also, is there a way to adjust from Light to Heavy in the middle of a fire support mission, without having to redo the entire process and have LOS, etc?

If you go to the spotter, then go to his artillery menu and select the firing unit you should see an 'adjust mission' option next to the 'cancel mission'. Theoretically, if you don't adjust too far from the original you'll get a shorter countdown than a full cancel/replot. In my experience it's not a particularly great discount adjusting instead of canceling/replotting but you take what you can get. You can't add or subtract guns, just adjust the target.

If you go to the spotter, then go to his artillery menu and select the firing unit you should see an 'adjust mission' option next to the 'cancel mission'. Theoretically, if you don't adjust too far from the original you'll get a shorter countdown than a full cancel/replot. In my experience it's not a particularly great discount adjusting instead of canceling/replotting but you take what you can get. You can't add or subtract guns, just adjust the target.

It counts for more in WEGO, when any "ceasefire" uses up an entire minute before you can replot.