Is Demo Golden, Update For Full Game?

I can definitely confirm that there will be no release today. It would have been nice, agreed, and we have been shooting for a friday release for some time, but we want to take the extra days over the weekend to digest the demo first, and make sure everything is prepared just right for the release.

Thanks for the update

So what you're saying, basically, is you're waiting for me to go on holiday on Monday and leave the country and my internet connection behind? Oh well, I'll have to find something to do in Rome for a week instead. Oh, the Humanity! :D

Good luck, nothing important ever happened in Rome and the place has like no history either :rolleyes: Poor you. ;)

...we want to take the extra days over the weekend to digest the demo first, and make sure everything is prepared just right for the release.

Good plan. There seem to have arisen a few nagging problems that didn't come out in beta testing (a typical occurrence with almost all games of this complexity), so a little extra tweaking before release is not a bad thing. Perhaps some fixes will have to be put off until the first patch, but whatever can be taken care of right away should be.

Michael