Awesome Demo, Now Ready for Release

First off let me just say how thankful I am to everyone here, both at battlefront and the forum for making this game a wargamers dream come true. Its been a hell of a long road but now that we're finally here it's everything I had expected and quite a bit more.

But now on to my main point. Now that I've gotten my hands all over the demo and played all three missions multiple times from both sides (except the tutorial of course) I'm yearning even more the actual release. I'm hoping that it will be released tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath. I read in the status update that the release will be a few days after the demo release and is this still the case? Any info will be GREATLY appreciated!!!

First off let me just say how thankful I am to everyone here, both at battlefront and the forum for making this game a wargamers dream come true. Its been a hell of a long road but now that we're finally here it's everything I had expected and quite a bit more.

But now on to my main point. Now that I've gotten my hands all over the demo and played all three missions multiple times from both sides (except the tutorial of course) I'm yearning even more the actual release. I'm hoping that it will be released tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath. I read in the status update that the release will be a few days after the demo release and is this still the case? Any info will be GREATLY appreciated!!!

I cant see a release on a friday. Monday or tuesday next week most likely.

Yes it is awesome, JUST DONT QUIT THE DEMO or it stuffs up.. or has for alot of us :(

But yes !!!! awesome game.. i remember buying CMBO in 2004 it was so exciting now the next gen version is almost here sooo faarkn exciting :D

i wonder if there is any SS unit scenarios.. only if it happened in the western front of course which im sure it did SOMEWHERE :D