Relief Of Joker 3

Surprised to not be reading more comments from players of this amazing scenario (and map).

I would hate to think we playtesters were the only ones to play it...

It was a real learning experience and has changed the way I play CMSF (certainly in urban environments).

Am hoping to see more scenarios using this amazing map.

I've downloaded it and played it several times, though I have yet to actually win it. One of the best-made scenarios (in terms of map design as well as AI planning and briefing composition) I've played yet. It has changed not only the way I tackle MOUT but also the way I design urban maps. Thanks again, LongLeftFlank, for all your assiduous work. :salute:

• 2 weeks later...

Is the full map available? Am wondering what it would do to my system.

Re my other post for MilPros, I am still on distribition list for a lot of stuff like that. So, when something arrives that may be interesting to you fellows...

teeps: it is a GREAT trainer for urban combat SOP's for any other CMSF game. Keep at it till you figure out the successful methods.

Hints: Move your units one team at a time, with other teams (and vehicles if possible) covering. Do NOT use HUNT. Better to run a few yards and get down. Do NOT use covered arcs. Intead, use FACE to have teams orient in direction desired.

Just a little update and encouragement for anyone who has not downloaded this map yet - I am having a blast with it! My guys are moving up the road, and in the process giving some excellent cinematic moments - I'm really rooting for them!