Video AAR Peng Challenge Thread VS. Outreboard

... and Flipper. What was that? Did Flipper do limpet mines?

No.

Complete waste of time.

Would our erstwhile Dudster0.7 (getting smaller) with a bit of training do a bit of fetch and carrying in a marine environment?

No.

Will he bob up and down and make frequent clicks?

Will he even quack?

No.

Complete waste of time.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it, feels like basic all over again. You'd have one telling you to run over to him and do some pushups as punishment for being born and the other one telling you to come over and explain what you are doing running somewhere to do pushups. I never did figure out how to do both at the same time. Being a SSN sucks but it is fun to fight da powah!

Damn it, feels like basic all over again.

Oh, a vet! We have a vet in the house. Well, son, what I want you to do is to paint all the rocks along the colonel's front walk white. Then paint them red. And then paint them blue. And have it all done by 1630. Now move it!

Michael

I'm thankful every morning when I awake and realise I'm not Boo Radley

Here's a little something to cheer up Yeknodathon as he languishes in his paddock down Tijuana-way:

Deffrwch Cymru cysglyd gwlad y gan,

Dwfn yw'r gwendid bychan yw y fflam

creulon yw'r cynhaeaf, ond per yw'r don

daw alaw'r alarch unig yn fy mron

Now for the good bit - everyone join in on the chorus!

Every day when I wake up I thank the lord I'm Welsh

Every day when I wake up I thank the lord I'm Welsh

Ahhh, the 90s.... good times, good times. Wales, Scunthorpe, it's all the same.

Not to detract from this glorious thread but the only painted rocks I am familar with are

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/13655722

and now until a certain piece of software is shipped I bid you adieu in this thread at which time I shall make a triumphant return...maybe even riding a donkey.

Wow... bombast! Lame bombast, but still...

You know, you don't get a lot of good bombast anymore. Bombast which would fill a room like like a strong breeze through an open door on a windy day. Bombast which would make an alert man (Or even someone like Stuka) raise his head, screw up his eyes a bit and cautiously sniff the wind. "Aye! That be bombast, it be"

The bombast we all remember from our youth.

I don't know what it is, if the lack of quality bombast is seasonal or if it's being hoarded by certain individuals (Motions for "quiet" and surreptitiously removes a small piece of paper from his pocket. Quietly unfolding it and then holding it aloft for the rest of the room to see the one name printed there... SHAW).

But I'm not one to point fingers.

All these SSNs and not a challenge from one of them ... I blame MrSpkr, not for any particular reason but just because.

Joe

Can't talk right now -- too busy beta testing CM:BN. Did I mention how gorgeous the graphics are? Or how cool it is when you have your tank crew that abandoned their vehicle climb back aboard a few turns later and blast the hell out of the enemy, catching them truly unawares? Or what fun it is to watch the Pixeltruppen move in assault formation to an enemy occupied building and clear it out, floor by floor?

I didn't?

It must be because I am having so much fun beta testing CM:BN that you swine haven't even crossed my mind. Not that you would otherwise, of course.

Steve

Can't talk right now -- too busy beta testing CM:BN. Did I mention how gorgeous the graphics are? Or how cool it is when you have your tank crew that abandoned their vehicle climb back aboard a few turns later and blast the hell out of the enemy, catching them truly unawares? Or what fun it is to watch the Pixeltruppen move in assault formation to an enemy occupied building and clear it out, floor by floor?

I didn't?

It must be because I am having so much fun beta testing CM:BN that you swine haven't even crossed my mind. Not that you would otherwise, of course.

Steve

or you could be honest and say it's really just CMBO again. I sincerely doubt if the graphics are gorgeous. Shake your etch-a-sketch computer and tell me about the 8 bit graphics.

I didn't?

Let's see, let's see...Ah yes! I have you down for 3:30 on Thursday to have your eyes gouged out with a red hot screw driver. Fine, I'll see you then. But of course you won't be seeing much of anything again. Ever.

Michael

Good Lord, there are some old turds in this pool! Looks like the semi-regular pumping isn’t getting the place totally cleaned out. Not to worry, once Battle for Normandy is released, I intend to come in and do a thorough cleaning. Nothing like a few HE rounds to clean a place up. Guess I’ll have to start at the top, where the noobs are floating around….

Must be spring in the air...Boo's getting frisky.

Can you call me again? Sorry I missed you....was out in the back yard killing wild boar. Keeping the property safe for your visit.

Thank you, Coleslaw. Make sure you wear something nice and frilly.

Well, I'll have to check the TOE, but I think I can arrange for something in a “skirt” to administer your beat down. I must say, I find the request a little odd, but I try to avoid being judgmental about other people’s proclivities.

Well, I'll have to check the TOE, but I think I can arrange for something in a “skirt” to administer your beat down. I must say, I find the request a little odd, but I try to avoid being judgmental about other people’s proclivities.
As long as it's a modest skirt, can't have those floozy Mk IV's trolling for business in their short skirts, exposed glacis and painted barrels.

Joe

As long as it's a modest skirt, can't have those floozy Mk IV's trolling for business in their short skirts, exposed glacis and painted barrels.

Joe

I’d like to avoid getting any more specific than the request for a frilly skirt. I’d don’t want to know anything else about the grade school traumas that fuel Boo’s fantasies. (“Mean girls” at recess? Bad experience at one of his ballet auditions? -- See, it is just best to not go there.)

Psst. Rumor has it there are a couple scenarios ready for the MBT once CMBN is released. It features explody thingys, crunchies, evilness, and more explody thingys. Only Elvis has seen an early version.

Rune