SS - FJ Module

All this talk and anticipation about CM:BN is getting a little tiresome, to say the least. In short order, we will no longer have the thrill and enjoyment of waiting and anticipating the release.

So, can we please turn our attention to the next greatest thing; the SS - FJ Module. A junkie has to get his fix and keep it going, so we had better turn our sites on the future.

Am I correct in assuming that the battle for Carentan will not be modeled in CM:BN? It is my understanding that the 17th SS was involved in that little skirmish.

I must admit, i am a junkie also when it comes to the SS and FallschirmJäger. In my opinion i think it would be vital to put the SS in, especially if Battlefront want to add the British into the game. The 12th SS were out in full force in and around Caen.

Am i right in saying the 2nd SS were around St.Lo also?

But of course, Fallschimjäger must be in Carentan. Along with 17th SS.

So yeah, as you can tell im looking forward to Battlefront adding SS and Fallschirmjäger.

The fighting in and around Cean was very interesting, It will be nice to see allied tanks that aren't shermans too, I look forward to the module.

I think the attractive thing about the SS is all the nice equiptment they had. I always had the impression the FJ were better soldiers.

I must admit, i am a junkie also when it comes to the SS and FallschirmJäger. In my opinion i think it would be vital to put the SS in, especially if Battlefront want to add the British into the game. The 12th SS were out in full force in and around Caen.

But of course, Fallschimjäger must be in Carentan. Along with 17th SS.

So yeah, as you can tell im looking forward to Battlefront adding SS and Fallschirmjäger.

The 1st SS-Rgt. SS-Sturmbannfuhrer Schuster under Kampfgruppe Wisuceny (led by Obersturmbannfuhrer Wisliceny) was in the action at St. Lo. Don't know about the 2nd SS.

What additional weapons and equipment will the SS - FJ be bringing to the mix?

Wish the FJ had been included in the first game...but hey the replayabality of CMSF is never ending and this will be even more so...endless acenarios to play with I expect with the game and the scenario\camapign makers get going...so I'm happy to wait...also the module business really does give you something to look forward to...

Sort of. They and the remnants of the 17th. SS PG were off to the west facing VIII Corps at the start of Cobra. The two of them were ordered to attack southeastwardly against the flank of the penetration, but were so weak and disorganized that the attack petered out without accomplishing much.

Meanwhile, the 2nd. Pz. and 116th. Pz. (Heer) were ordered to attack from the east. They were much more complete formations, but their attacks were so poorly planned and coordinated that they didn't accomplish much either. Plus they were severely hampered by tactical air strikes.

Michael

Sort of. They and the remnants of the 17th. SS PG were off to the west facing VIII Corps at the start of Cobra. The two of them were ordered to attack southeastwardly against the flank of the penetration, but were so weak and disorganized that the attack petered out without accomplishing much.

Meanwhile, the 2nd. Pz. and 116th. Pz. (Heer) were ordered to attack from the east. They were much more complete formations, but their attacks were so poorly planned and coordinated that they didn't accomplish much either. Plus they were severely hampered by tactical air strikes.

Michael

The 17th SS had been hit very hard by air strikes while trying to move toward Carentan right?