Now it all makes sense... a nefarious plot!

So, here I am, kicking around at work and dreaming of CM:BN's imminent release when WHAM!!- the rug is whipped out from under me by no less than a MacOS announcement (hiisssss), 2 to 3 more weeks of agonizing delays of my mega-critical enjoyment.

Almost resigned to my fate, I glance at the calendar and peruse the upcoming holidays and whatnot. Good Friday, Easter... Mother's Day... **wince**

Boy, heh... good thing I was looking at my calendar- didn't realize that Mother's Day was sooo close! Yeah, May 8th, yeah. Uhh, hey... wait a minute! I know why the date has been pushed back- it's a conspiracy guys, don't let Steve tell ya otherwise!

See, the MAFS (that's Mothers Against Forgetting Sons) organization has brokered a deal with BFC at the 11th hour in an backdoor attempt to catch any lazy, goldbricking sons who are SOOOOO busy playing their shiny new metal box filled with CM goodness that they throw dear old Ma under the wargaming bus!

LOOK OUT!! Don't be one of the "unfortunate ones" guys! :eek:

(I'm tellin ya, it's true!)

not even sure why they waste the time coding for macs myself

I'll explain it to you. Read my typing fingers. SF was coded and released solely for the PC, right? And you saw what a disaster its original release was, right? It took, what, three additional years to get it right, right?

BFC isn't stupid. Well...not that stupid. I mean, when the writing is writ that large, even they can read it. They just don't wanna repeat that same mistake.

And that in a nutshell is why it is being coded for the Mac (may Steve Jobs live forever). Because it is being coded for the Mac, we can all be assured, whatever our computing preference is, that this release will be relatively trouble free. So you see, the existence of Macintosh is a blessing to all mankind, whether you use one or not.

Michael