Is it really out ???

Right is there any chance it might be available for download Friday 15th? I'm going to my mates retirement do, but if the game is out he can go whistle.

So someone answer this please...cheers

I would say very very unlikely , i have 29th pencilled in , battlefront probably don't event know yet though , they appear to come from the "Odd Ball" (Kellys Heros) school of development i.e they like to take it easy and do it in there own time "woof" .... as long as it works i say :D

Do you burn the game to the media yourself or outsource it ?

How much planning is involved ?

How long does it take ?

would be interesting questions.

Did BF say the physical media would be sent out on day of release ? ... that would take a bit of planning / work , therefore a release date should be known. Always understood we were kept in the dark as the release dates really were unknown but getting closer then the point of no return must be soon ... stabbing in the dark i bit i know :)

... and very bored.

So in summary i dont know a thing.

I would say very very unlikely , i have 29th pencilled in , battlefront probably don't event know yet though , they appear to come from the "Odd Ball" (Kellys Heros) school of development i.e they like to take it easy and do it in there own time "woof" .... as long as it works i say :D

Do you burn the game to the media yourself or outsource it ?

How much planning is involved ?

How long does it take ?

would be interesting questions.

Did BF say the physical media would be sent out on day of release ? ... that would take a bit of planning / work , therefore a release date should be known. Always understood we were kept in the dark as the release dates really were unknown but getting closer then the point of no return must be soon ... stabbing in the dark i bit i know :)

... and very bored.

looks like i'm on the lash then...bummer!

I've also begun watching Band of Brothers. While bored at work, at times like now, I stare wistfully at the WWII Zippo-style lighter I use, although I believe it's from the Pacific Theatre, considering it's engraved with an image of Mt. Fuji and all. :P
Nice Lighter... I have 2 from my Uncle who served in Vietnam, both are marked from the 5th Special forces group... I will have to upload Photos.. they are old as hell but not old as yours.

Nice that your lighters are marked Special Forces. I hope yours are a standard size. Mine is smaller, and none of the standardized supplies fit. I had to break open a miniature disposable Bic to steal its flint, and I had to cut three threads from a throw rug and braid them together for my wick. :P

Nice.. that you got it working, I dont smoke so really have no use for them except for the sentimental factor that they were given to me by my Uncle. Mine are locked away, not sure who I would pass them on to in my demise... LOL as they have only been in hands of Vetrans. Only my good friend whom I have known since the 7th grade would be worthy.. LOL. I will try and upload pictures later. The Lighters also have the name of maybe where they served etc. Its been awhile since I looked at them, but I know one for sure has the skull Flash on it. like the attached photo.

Would like to see the pics, if you have the time to post them. I'm probably not worthy of my lighter, as I've never served. I should probably give mine to your vet buddy, too, but I like looking at it too much and running my thumb over the old engraving. It sparks my imagination, as well as my smokes. :P

LOL nice.. When I get home I will get a couple of pictures of them.. and then upload them.