Feature suggestion ..too late I know

I was thinking that it would be good if in a scenario you could designate forces as reserves they would be off board and you could choose to activate them they would then enter as reinforcements after a random/designated delay but where these would differ from the normal reinforcemnets in a scenario is that activatoing them cost victory points

this would probably only be useful in H2H play

anyway just an idea

:)

I made a scenario for CMSF (and it was so long ago I can't remember which one) where I gave the player a couple of tanks, but advised not to use them if at all possible. I then parked them over an unknown to player "occupy" terrain objective. If the player moved them off the objective he did not get the points at game end. Rough and ready, but hey all's fair in love and war

Uhm... he is asking for users to be able to CALL for reinforcements, at the cost of VPs.

It's an interesting idea but I'm not sold on it. A bit too artificial a game device.

yeah exactly!

I dont know if this is a bit devisive I see it as a commander getting on the radio to HQ and asking for reinforcements, and as I said the actual arrival would be delayed.

anyway its not going to happen but maybe sometime in the futre this could be added just another option for scenario designers.