A-H nat. morale question

This may be beating a dead hourse, but by the time that event happens, everyone is below 90% so do not sweat the NM impact, it means nothing.., nada, zero, beans.., etc., 1,000 points to AH is like 3 points to NM.

Now the actual unit morale decrease in the AH units related to this.., obviously that is devastating.

UFC,

Just to clarify the effect on Austro-Hungarian NM, once they reach 50% NM there are events in place that will affect A-H unit troop strength via desertions as well as worker strikes that can lower resource/supply strengths.

While 1000 NM may not seem like much it does delay these events so it has to be weighed accordingly.

Hubert, I did not know that about AH. I cannot find that in the manual.

That is a great piece of information. Do any other countries suffer things when the morale is around the 50% range, or is that just AH?

Thank you again. I think I am getting Global Conflict tonight, this game engine is incredibly addictive.

UFC,

Pretty much every nation has any number of events that tie into NM and the reason they are not listed specifically in the User Manual is that they are not generated using DECISION events in the normal manner, i.e. it is not actually a decision for the player to decide, but rather we just use that script structure to fire them off behind the scenes.

If you open the Editor and navigate to the EVENT scripts and open the DECISION event file you will see near the bottom of the file the list of events that are related to essentially WAR WEARINESS. From there these are then linked to other events such as the STRENGTH and SUPPLY events as described above.