quick battle time limit

I've read a few things about CMBN and really like what's going on with the development. Can't wait for the release. One thing I am curious about is the quick battle time limit. Right now all I own is CMSF and all the expansions. From what I can tell I cannot set the time limit of the engagement. Usual engagements get between 25-35 minutes. Will CMBN give the quick battle generator the ability to set time limits?

Ahh great news. I purchased all the CMSF modules to support the company, but it just is not as robust on the quick battle side as the older CMx1. We all know this, and I'm not complaining at all =). I actually think the way BF worked out a way to continue revenue while beta testing an engine was really intelligent move on their part. BF has always been very creative in the way they solve problems, and innovation...well 'nuff said. Thanks for the FYI about the quick battles.

One more question someone might know:

Does the quick battle unit purchasing for AI and Humans get a bit better. I know you can purchase individual units and what not; but, if I wanted to do an auto purchase is it more intelligent about the choices?

CMSF seemed to have some really odd unit choices when setting up a QB.

Imagine we Beta testers are 'regular people' and not the cyborgs that we are. All the stuff you've been wanting all this time we've been wanting too. Whenever the gods smile on us and a feature gets added we jump up and down in excitement just like 'regular people' do. "Hit text! YAAAAAY!!! Controllable QB times! YAAAAAY!!!" Of couse when we cheer its in that Battlestar Galactica Cylon voice.