Mac Pre-order steel box limited edition?

From announcement:

Mac users! The game will be available for both the PC platform as well as Mac OS X. Today, we are launching pre-orders for the PC version only! If you are interested in purchasing the Mac OS X version, please wait until we open pre-orders separately for it in the next weeks. The Mac OS X version is currently scheduled to be released not too long after the PC version.

Waiting.......

Any chance of a deep discount for every Mac user who was on the board since 2000?

Not fair. I lost my original username and password so many years ago now it's not funny ... getting too old, I guess. How about, for every Mac owner who still has the original manual and CD (with that one broken file on it)?

Any chance of a deep discount for every Mac user who was on the board since 2000?

And a double-deep discount for every Mac user who has been on the board since 1999 and is credited with over 14,000 posts?

perhaps a discount for all the users whose name rhymes with "Biram"

No freakin' way!

Michael

Not fair. I lost my original username and password so many years ago now it's not funny ... getting too old, I guess. How about, for every Mac owner who still has the original manual and CD (with that one broken file on it)?

Oops, that was Sierra's Caesar II (or III?) that had the one corrupt file on it. My bad.

And a double-deep discount for every Mac user who has been on the board since 1999 and is credited with over 14,000 posts?

No no no, just hard gaming facts. Forum spammers should be punished for spending too much time time away from the game(s) ;)

(BTW, didn't the forum/site get hacked the last (?) year? Seems my forum presence got erased in the process. How did you manage to seem like you have been here from the start? )

Let's just hope that enough of us have the nerve to hold our monetary fire until the Mac version is within LOS. Otherwise the Steel Box might be hard to fill with (mac) extensions.

Let's just hope that enough of us have the nerve to hold our monetary fire until the Mac version is within LOS.

Just stay steady, man. Don't pull that trigger yet. What's another week or 10 days compared to the almost 11 years since the original OS9 release of CMBO. Steve's mashing keys hard for us right now to squeeze the last little optimizations outta that lovely lovely OSX code and then we're off to the races. Won't be long now.