scenarios

That's awesome MeatEtr. I once tried to make a zombie scenario with hordes of zombies trying to get a well-armed squad. I imagined that I would take a hundred or so elite fanatic red "civilian" observers with an aggressive AI plan. It didn't work out as I envisioned. :D

Check out MarkEzra's "Scoop's Big Adventure". :D

Awww, I always thought zombies in CM would be interesting ....

Edit: If there's melee in CMBN you could set the enemy to fanatic and have no ammo, that might work.

A good place to start would be to read through (and experiment with) the CMSF A.I. plans.

Page 132 of the game manual is a good place to start readin'. :)

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2&Itemid=223

Not to sound anti-Flash or anything, but someplace that doesn't use the resource hog that is Flash? A nice jQuery version, perhaps?

Not to sound anti-Flash or anything, but someplace that doesn't use the resource hog that is Flash? A nice jQuery version, perhaps?

If you download the CMSF demo it comes with a PDF version of the manual. And it comes with a complete scenario editor too - the only limitation is you can't save or load anything.

If you download the CMSF demo it comes with a PDF version of the manual. And it comes with a complete scenario editor too - the only limitation is you can't save or load anything.

Excellent, thanks. Hopefully that manual isn't stuffed into an .EXE or Windows-only demo installer as I'm on the OSX side of things.

That's awesome MeatEtr. I once tried to make a zombie scenario with hordes of zombies trying to get a well-armed squad. I imagined that I would take a hundred or so elite fanatic red "civilian" observers with an aggressive AI plan. It didn't work out as I envisioned. :D

Check out MarkEzra's "Scoop's Big Adventure". :D

Thanks man! I like that zombie idea too, BF needs to fix or do somefink to make zombie hordes possible. :D

I did play Marks Scoop's scenario, good quirky fun for a change of pace from the usual.

I got a series from what I did with CMBB(never released publicly) that I might do for CMBN . But as I never really fully tackled the CMSF editor, the CMBN editor will be mostly new to me.