small caliber FlaK in Normandy

Will we eventually see towed 20mm and 37mm FlaK in CMBN or one of its modules? If I recall correctly, there was quite a bunch of it available during the Normandy campaign, and it was essential, given the Allies' air superiority. Naturally, I don't expect to be able to target air units with it as this is out of the scope after all, but they are quite effective against soft ground targets.

Also, does anyone have any reliable data on self-propelled anti aircraft gun numbers and types deployed in the Normandy campaign? And of course, will these also appear in some CMBN module?

Will we eventually see towed 20mm and 37mm FlaK in CMBN or one of its modules? If I recall correctly, there was quite a bunch of it available during the Normandy campaign, and it was essential, given the Allies' air superiority. Naturally, I don't expect to be able to target air units with it as this is out of the scope after all, but they are quite effective against soft ground targets.

Also, does anyone have any reliable data on self-propelled anti aircraft gun numbers and types deployed in the Normandy campaign? And of course, will these also appear in some CMBN module?

Below is a list which Kwazydog posted in another thread. The only Flakpanzer listed is the Flkpz 38. Thank you for asking this question as it gives me ANOTHER OPPURTUNITY TO LOBBY FOR THE INCLUSION OF THE FLKPZ 38 in the 3rd "Battlepack" Module. In even another thread Steve said they did not want to include Flak guns until the code was in to have on screen anti-aircraft fire. It's something that's high on their list but it didn't make the original release.

Panzers Available in Normandy (1st June)

Pz-IV - 680

Panther - 304

Stug - 243

Tiger - 68

H-35 Assault gun - 67

Lorraine Assault gun - 48 (105mm and 75mm AT versions)

Jpz-IV - 40 (should be 60 in total, 20 missing?)

Somuas S-35 - 26

Tiger II - 24

Sdkfz 7/1 - 23

Pz-III - 18

JagdPanther - 12

Flakpanzer 38t - 12

Sdkfz 10/4 - 15

Befehlspanzer III - 6

Renault B-1 - 5

In even another thread Steve said they did not want to include Flak guns until the code was in to have on screen anti-aircraft fire. It's something that's high on their list but it didn't make the original release.

I hope "on screen ant-aircraft fire" means that players will actually see (Guns pointed skyward tracers arching in the sky) and hear the flak guns firing in the distance.

Below is a list which Kwazydog posted in another thread. The only Flakpanzer listed is the Flkpz 38. Thank you for asking this question as it gives me ANOTHER OPPURTUNITY TO LOBBY FOR THE INCLUSION OF THE FLKPZ 38 in the 3rd "Battlepack" Module. In even another thread Steve said they did not want to include Flak guns until the code was in to have on screen anti-aircraft fire. It's something that's high on their list but it didn't make the original release.

Panzers Available in Normandy (1st June)

Pz-IV - 680

Panther - 304

Stug - 243

Tiger - 68

H-35 Assault gun - 67

Lorraine Assault gun - 48 (105mm and 75mm AT versions)

Jpz-IV - 40 (should be 60 in total, 20 missing?)

Somuas S-35 - 26

Tiger II - 24

Sdkfz 7/1 - 23

Pz-III - 18

JagdPanther - 12

Flakpanzer 38t - 12

Sdkfz 10/4 - 15

Befehlspanzer III - 6

Renault B-1 - 5

Thanks Sequoia :) Too bad it doesn't include numbers for the Wirbelwind and Möbelwagen, I thought these were used in Normandy too. Maybe at a later stage of the campaign then?