Hi Madwoman, we have more or less done this when we announced pre-orders and mentioned it will be anywhere between 4 and 6 weeks before final delivery. So far we are still on track for that.

As to being more specific, CSS is essentially correct and as mentioned as soon as everything lines up it will be released which is hopefully soon enough. I only mention this as sometimes things are beyond our control such as having the printers ready, hard copies properly stocked and so on via our third party partners. Basically as soon as we have the green light you guys will know :)

I hope that helps,

Hubert

Hi Madwoman, we have more or less done this when we announced pre-orders and mentioned it will be anywhere between 4 and 6 weeks before final delivery. So far we are still on track for that.

As to being more specific, CSS is essentially correct and as mentioned as soon as everything lines up it will be released which is hopefully soon enough. I only mention this as sometimes things are beyond our control such as having the printers ready, hard copies properly stocked and so on via our third party partners. Basically as soon as we have the green light you guys will know :)

I hope that helps,

Hubert

Thanks again for the "heads-up" Hubert and Company!!! I really can't wait:D

I haven't been around as long as those guys whom played the SC1. Although, I've been a loyal follower since the SC2 days and NEVER was disappointed with SC2 or any of the games that followed! Man, I'm really looking forward to this one:)

It's all good. It's in fact, all very good.

Excellent even.

It's just the excitement building.

The AAR is a kicker tease of delight and we all want Christmas. Now.

I hear voices saying, patience grasshopper.

(since the game is newer and somewhat more different, reading the manual is like a nice appetizer).

Close it is. It's all good. Very good. I've never been dissapointed by a Hubert Cater (and team) release. Ever.

That would be nice, but I don't see that happening, as Hubert himself said in an earlier post that a few "final touches" are still being tweaked. Since it hasn't gone gold yet, it still has to through duplication with the printer (subject to their schedule) and stocking with the distributor. Seems like at least 2-3 more weeks to me. I hope I am wrong.

That would be nice, but I don't see that happening, as Hubert himself said in an earlier post that a few "final touches" are still being tweaked. Since it hasn't gone gold yet, it still has to through duplication with the printer (subject to their schedule) and stocking with the distributor. Seems like at least 2-3 more weeks to me. I hope I am wrong.

Sorry lettowvorbeck, but I really, really hope you are wrong and Cantona66 is right!