Armor Overruns

Can you (well, your virtual soldiers) be injured in when overrun by enemy armor?

I ask because last night I was playing Night Stalkers in TF Thunder. I had an infantry platoon on the backside of a crest. I started slowly advancing one squad over the crest when *WHAM* two T-62s crested the same hill coming the opposite direction with one -62 coming over on top of my squad. Within a few seconds, one of the T-62's fired, my Abrams took out both red tanks, and half my cresting squad was dead. I couldn't tell if the enemy guns killed them, the blast of the -62 exploding got 'em, or the -62 crushed the poor guys.

Bob

Can you (well, your virtual soldiers) be injured in when overrun by enemy armor?

I ask because last night I was playing Night Stalkers in TF Thunder. I had an infantry platoon on the backside of a crest. I started slowly advancing one squad over the crest when *WHAM* two T-62s crested the same hill coming the opposite direction with one -62 coming over on top of my squad. Within a few seconds, one of the T-62's fired, my Abrams took out both red tanks, and half my cresting squad was dead. I couldn't tell if the enemy guns killed them, the blast of the -62 exploding got 'em, or the -62 crushed the poor guys.

Bob

There is a more important bug in relation to that mission, did you manage to get to the next one no problem?