how do I edit headcount

Hi Erwin,

Much appreciate the response. Pity as it would have been nice to go into each unit in the unit editor and just scrool up or down number of troops...

Looks like I cannot continue with the ROQC challenge.. was looking forward to seeing how far I could go..

Is there no possible way of doing this.. is there no hack that exists.

Hi Erwin,

at the end of my first battle, after running the ROQC spreadsheet (dice executed) several of my squads hav gone from 10 soldiers to 9, 8,7.

So I need to go into my core force setup and reflect that for the next battle. I was wondering if in the "unit editor" there was the ability to do that. However, it looks like I have to create my core force from scratch for my next battle and do a %headcount.

I was hoping not to have to create my coreforce each time - just do an update, and only recreate when upgrades became available, weapons etc.

• 2 weeks later...

@DT: Some pool is in ROQC. 3 men as reinforcements per battle, and whatever you get from a die roll.

@Little Jack:

You don't need to edit the headcount. Any unit that is not full strength is out of the next battle. So if a 10-men squad lacks 1 man, you lack the entire squad. Your tank lost its TC and didn't get a replacement for him. The tank gets a pause. Tough, but that's the way it is.

IIRC the missing units still count for your core force value.... so if you lack several units, the next battle might be really tough. Well, ROQC is about keeping your men alive....

I'm not sure how the ROQC system works. If you create your "core force" by editing/creating a scenario, then you could "repurchase" your units in the 'Units' screen. At the top, BEFORE purchasing the unit, you can make a selection in the 'Fitness/Headcount' section (defaulting to 'Fit / Full'). This applies to the ENTIRE unit purchased and the 'Headcount' selection is only a percentage ('Full', '90%', '80%', '70%' and '60%').

So make the selection to the 'Fitness / Headcount' and then make your purchase. Unfortunately the 'Headcount' is uniformly applied to the entire purchase that was just clicked, platoon, company, battalion, etc. There is no way to edit the 'Headcount' on a per-squad basis, but you can edit the 'Fitness' for each squad.