So who turned the gill into an AT-3?

Im halfway through over the hill, first time i've played with the dutch since 1.31 and so far i've fired 10-15 gills and not one has hit its target yet. I know some people had problems with the gill in 1.30 but it seemed to be similar to the jav in terms of performance, have I just got really unlucky or has anyone else noticed this?

I noticed this when I ran tests whether they could shoot out of buildings or not. They can't even though they should. :(

But, indeed, there was a gross amount of misses, mostly the missile plunged directly into the ground halfway to the target. Range was around 600-800 meters. 1.31.

I noticed this when I ran tests whether they could shoot out of buildings or not. They can't even though they should. :(

But, indeed, there was a gross amount of misses, mostly the missile plunged directly into the ground halfway to the target. Range was around 600-800 meters. 1.31.

That happens about a third of the time for me. Also one third of the time the missile lands just behind the target. The last third of the time the missile hits the front of a tank, rather than the top, and doesn't knock it out. :D

I made a shooting range test scenario some time ago, in order to see the performance of the Gill's (but I think that was still at 1.30).

12 Gill's against 9 T90's at 1500 metres.

About half of the test runs the whole salvo ran into the ground half way, while the other half of the runs, every Gill hit a T90 perfectly into the roof.

Some strange systematic good or bad performance shared by the whole platoon.