Printer-Friendly Marines Manual?

I just purchased the Marines-British-NATO bundle to fuel my CMSF obsession. While I was happy to see that there is British and NATO printer-friendly manuals, I was disappointed to see that there was no printer-friendly Marine manual. Is there any chance that I missed it or that one can be obtained online?

Bob

Lt. Smash I don't have these addons myself, but what do you mean with printer-friendly?

Do you have a pdf manual for the Marines addon?

1) No --> then nevermind

2) Yes, but it has ugly borders like http://imagebin.org/132573

In the case of 2 there are programs that can crop pdfs, like the command line tool pdfcrop for Linux where you can manually define the margins.

Just to clarify what has been said.

The 'British Forces' module seems to have introduced the 'print friendly' manual that doesn't have the dark, colored backgrounds of the original manual. The reason for this was that it NEVER came with a printed manual. Then the CMSF manual was updated to reflect the changes that have occurred within the game since the original release and at that point a 'print friendly' manual was created for it. With the release of NATO a 'print friendly' manual was also created (since it also never had a printed manual).

So it unfortunately seems that the Marines manual was skipped for any update for a 'print friendly' manual, as far as I can tell.