please don't release CM:N soon ...

scottie

good job your due date wasnt the last week Phil , would have been impossible to get anywhere quickly im sure. The East coast is better now but last week was a nightmare ... trapped at home for a week , unfortunately with a VPN connection in to the office so no excuses to avoid working :)

good job your due date wasnt the last week Phil , would have been impossible to get anywhere quickly im sure. The East coast is better now but last week was a nightmare ... trapped at home for a week , unfortunately with a VPN connection in to the office so no excuses to avoid working :)

lol handy! My sis in law is a nurse in Edinburgh - she has had a tough couple of weeks!

unusual request i know :) ... my graphics card failed (Nvidia 8800GT) and the replacement + SSD have been stuck en route in the atrocious uk weather of late (i.e couple of inches of snow). If i have to suffer im taking everyone else down with me :)

Note from BFC " due to inclement weather conditions in Scotland, 'CM:Something to do with Normandy', will be delayed.

Well ok, but no more favours to the people of Scotland, you have now officially used them all up.

Note from BFC " due to inclement weather conditions in Scotland, 'CM:Something to do with Normandy', will be delayed.

Well ok, but no more favours to the people of Scotland, you have now officially used them all up.

lol :) we gave the world the breech loading "Ferguson" rifle , about time we got something in return :) .... mind you we also unleashed Susan Boyle which we can only apologise for ...

I live in Stranraer - I think we're the only part of Scotland without any snow.

Wish we didn't have any ! , was fun for the first few days but after a while and especially with young children it makes life very difficult. 1 day without heating , trapped in the house for a week , house guttering has fallen by the weight of the snow , shortage of food and petrol. 30 mins to dirve to work instead of 15. Nothing to major of course but all serves to make daily tasks more difficult. Spent about 10 hours clearing the drive way ... good exercise on the plus side. Im sure any Scandinavians or Canadians etc out there will be rolling around laughing as you will be far more adept at dealing with large quantities of snow :)

I can appreciate your position. A couple of weeks age we got about 4" one morning, which is a trivial amount compared to many places. It was lovely for the first six hours or so, but then it started to get trampled down and ugly. Plus, the streets went unplowed and that made transportation difficult and chancy. It stayed cold for several days, which meant that it didn't melt much, but just got compressed into slick ice. When it finally warmed up and thawed, we all breathed a sigh of relief.

Michael

haha nice - I'd still like a shot at it prior to my baby arriving at the end of Jan... Thank god the snow is melting eh? We were very lucky on the west coast here, but I have mates who had 3ft of the white stuff not so far away from here...

Now are we talking an actual baby here,or a new Computer?Hard to say with gamers these days.Either way,Congrats.:D