Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

A quick question for the Beta testers/Scenario designers for CM:Normandy....

Anybody planning on doing any scenarios/mini-campaigns for Normandy involving the actions around Le Manoir of La Fiere? I own a copy of "No Better Spot to Die" and was thinking about trying my hand at it, but if someone with MUCH more experience with the editor was going to take a crack at it I wouldn't complain.

And if CMN hasn't reached a point where you can work on the scenarios/campaigns.....take it as a suggestion? :)

Eh, its called a 'non-disclosure agreement'. The Beta guys can get very chatty about the things we can get chatty about. Everything else needs a nod of approval from on high before mention is made. Like no mention's been made yet about Zeppelins in the game. Oh damn, I spoiled the surprise! :D;)

That raises a good point though. In one respect scenario designers will have it easy as they can use the research that went into a CMBO scenario and create a new version for CM:*.*Normandy. I understand there's a $5 full downloadable version of CMBO somewhere that plays on todays computers.