Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

The Peng Challenge Thread Has Lunch and it's Dutch Treat

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think i'd waste photoshop time and effort on the likes of YOU???

Johnny's imminent demise was created in 2 minutes using mspaint, the reality...when you summon the courage to have one of your cats send the turn for you...will be far...far more...graphic.

PS its still your fault and i've booked a chair at Nuremburg for you...you're welcome.

MS Paint? I thought it was illegal for anyone over the age of 9 years old to use that. Did you get in on a mental technicality?

Is it a comfy chair?

Is it a comfy chair?

Sure is! A Laz-E-Boy recliner in fact...you'll love it!

There's even little leather straps to go around your wrists and ankles so you don't slide off and it's got a nifty little skull cap you have to wear (apparantly it's all the rage in Nuremberg these days)

There might be a waft of burnt beef in the air but don't worry about that, i'm sure it's just the upholstery.

No... fun really wasn't much of a factor. You know this thingy obsession of yours is really getting out of hand (Pun fully intended). I really think you need to get a better grip on yourself(See above). You've been known to act like a jerk off and on(More of the same).

And this is a part of you which none of us really need or want to see. Literally.

I'd like to point out that the deliberate murder of Boos troops by Stuka is only slightly more abhorrent than the "tactic" used by Mace against me some years ago. In that instance Mace forced a captured MG unit of mine to lead an assault on one of my houses.

Is it a coincidence that BOTH atrocities were perpetrated by Australians? I think not.

While Joe is clearly capable of being as loonie as a Yeknod with or without locoweed, even a broken clock is able to put two and two together once in a while (how's that for putting metaphors through the blender?). I guess today was just Joe's day to...well, not shine exactly...but you know what I mean. I guess we could say that the stygian blackness that passes for what in others would be intellectual activity was not quite so dense on this occasion. Good work and keep at it, Joe! Perhaps some day you will actually be able to get all the pegs to go into all the right holes.

You can't say that I'm not always the optimist.

Michael

And giant meteors. You're forgetting giant meteors.

Yeah, yeah. We already know that. Or at least I do. Now if you must ramble endlessly on, at least say something amusing. I'm here to be entertained, not sermonized.

Michael

Sod you and the giant meteors. I hope you're still alive and with us when the damn giant meteors hit, just so we can all turn around and say 'This is all Michael's fault'

And I did go on, however briefly, about the waffles. Waffles are almost endlessly amusing.

When we get right down to it, Michael, I have spent freaking years of my life trying to entertain you lot, and the most I have to show for it is an occasional nod and a 'That'll do, idjit. That'll do.'

Hell, my freaking Father thought I was more amusing, and I irritated the sh*te out of him, and getting a smile out of him was like doing Yiddish stand-up for Hitler.

Feck. 'I'm here to be amused...' ancient old bastard.

I have spent freaking years of my life trying to entertain you lot, and the most I have to show for it is an occasional nod and a 'That'll do, idjit. That'll do.'

And?

Admit it. You can't help but try to be entertaining. You live for the somewhat grudging and tepid acknowledgments you get when you wander in here and give us a verbal pratfall.

Face it. You're the Jerry VanDyke of the Peng Challenge Thread.

And besides, it's not like you're doing anything else anyways...

As of now, I will be returning to the Everglades for kayaking day-trips in late January. Another glorious week spent on the gulf coast of the State where Jeb Bush used to eat live puppies, after unhinging his lower jaw and slowly flowing around them.

Mmmm...puppies...