The Peng Challenge Thread Has Lunch and it's Dutch Treat

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm supposed to be cleaning in anticipation of visiting relatives this weekend. But I started reading the old MBT in procrastination mode.

Cleaning is more entertaining.

I guess relatives really have no choice in the matter.

I'm supposed to be cleaning in anticipation of visiting relatives this weekend. But I started reading the old MBT in procrastination mode.

Cleaning is more entertaining.

You might try reading posts from someone other than yourself ... that's likely your problem.

Joe

Seanachai begins to lay the twigs of the ceremonial fire in the proper pattern. He adds the precise amounts of sulfur, tobacco, goat hair and, for some reason, dried beets, and then applies a match to a twist of paper made from an old page torn from an ASL Manual*, and sets the fire alight. As the flames lick up, he stands, arms raised up, and atones:

PRINCE OF EVIL! HEAR ME!

Happy Birthday, Berli, you sodden feck. Another year, and you're startin' to look all hideous and creepifyin'.

And so, the seasons turn, the rituals are performed, demons are propitiated, yadda-yadda-yadda.

Someone cue the Justicar. Let's have a little of that 'Old Time Derision', on which we have built this House of Fools.

Of course now, it is more like a Cathedral.

*'Yeah, sorry, Dalem, I tore it out of one of the manuals in your basement bathroom...'

Boo's troops lie twisted in the fields and woods of France, those not already cold and grey are clutching their wounds and wailing to the sky "Colonel Boo, why did you issue such goddam stupid orders, are you fecktarded?"

If only the sky could reply "yes, my son, your Colonel is fecktarded" they could die in peace...

kiss ass, you have really sunk to new lows of obsequious behavior.

You're jealous 'cause I'll never ever wish you a happy birthday. The day of your birth was a dark and evil day in the history of the world. Boring too, what's worse. No wonder the doctor dropped you on your head when he held you up to slap you on the butt.

Michael

Ah, and now it's later. Which means it is now time to shout:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EMRYS!

Horseman of the Apocalypso! Hail!

What, aren't you like over a 1,000 years old, now? Tell me again that story you told to Gilgamesh about that week you spent with Shamat!

It's Michael's birthday? What did we do to deserve that? I want a recount.

Joe

Boo's troops lie twisted in the fields and woods of France, those not already cold and grey are clutching their wounds and wailing to the sky "Colonel Boo, why did you issue such goddam stupid orders, are you fecktarded?"

If only the sky could reply "yes, my son, your Colonel is fecktarded" they could die in peace...

I'm waiting for you to use up all your ammo before I unleash my revenge-maddened reserves.

I'm waiting for you to use up all your ammo before I unleash my revenge-maddened reserves.

Lieing Capitalist running dog!

Counting your 2 dead Sherman 76's, the 2 live ones and the Stuart, less the dead guys and the platoon holded up across the road from the one contested flag I figure the only reserves you have are the company Dachshund and his food bowl...neither of which like you by the way.

Counting your 2 dead Sherman 76's, the 2 live ones and the Stuart, less the dead guys and the platoon holded up across the road from the one contested flag I figure the only reserves you have are the company Dachshund and his food bowl...neither of which like you by the way.

Still havent received an email.

Which platoon are you referring to? There's two over there, you know.