The Peng Challenge Thread Has Lunch and it's Dutch Treat

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now THAT is going to leave a mark...

Bah, it was another of those QBs with minimal points and everything random ... even a broken clock is right twice a day ... and even Stuka can win given enough tries.

And yes, I did chose the QB setup ... would YOU like to play Stuka in some Gawdforsaken 70 turn plus slugfest that never ends yet requires hours of setup time? Me neither ...

Joe

Bah, it was another of those QBs with minimal points and everything random ... even a broken clock is right twice a day ... and even Stuka can win given enough tries.

And yes, I did chose the QB setup ... would YOU like to play Stuka in some Gawdforsaken 70 turn plus slugfest that never ends yet requires hours of setup time? Me neither ...

Joe

Try playing Stuka in a scenario designed* by Stoat. It's like being in a Fellini movie. Except it's worse.

(*I wrote 'designed' but I meant some kind of disgusting bodily function.)

and yet you still loose...again.

Boo is loose? Boo is as loose as a goose? Naa... won't keep going on this... I will assume alcohol was involved with Stuka yet once again.

Speaking of Stuka, a cousin of your was just recovered from Lake Michigan. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-talk-plane-recovery-1109-20101108,0,4035538.story to read about it and see a photo.

Rune

Why does any of this surprise you?

He has perfected incompetence.

Ahh Nidan1, nice to see you've managed to pick yourself up and dust yourself off after your last CMAK lesson.

And yet here you are again, all stood up on your little hind legs yapping, growling and showing your teeth, do you want another tilt at the Old Unca Stukey windmill?*

Honestly between you, Boo and Joe I feel like Bruce Lee fighting the three Stooges whilst reading a book and taking a phone call yet still managing to thrash you all handily. WHERE IS AN OPPONENT WITH SOME MOXY?

(I could always use a little extra moxy around the house, it brings the tiles up sparkly clean with no streaking)

*excuse blatant 'Dutch' reference

If I stand in the right position and squeeze things in a certain way I can make two donkeytoes

Easy laddie, this is not a contest we should seek to encourage, given the lack of talent available with this lot.

Somebody will pinch off something important for sure.

Well we Dutch have the unsavoury tradition of getting savoury things from others. Unfortunately 'others' often 'go Dutch' with their savoury stuff so that is when we had to introduce some unsavoury practices of trade monopolies en what else to ensure we get the goods that are unrightfully ours.

It is not important who invents or produces something, it is only important who gets to sell it. Bill Gates studied this very good, iirc.

Nidan1, after letting your meagre Syrians enjoy their marginal successes for a couple of days (didn't want to ruin their experience too much), a turn will be on its way this evening.