Now NATO /bundle, CM:AFGAN 1.20 , released is 1.30 then Normandy the primary focus ?

scottie

NATO

CM:AFGAN 1.20 patch

NATO/BRITS/MARINE bundle

has been released :

1) Does this mean CM:SF 1.3.0 patch the main focus of your team ?

2) Once this released is Normandy the main focus ?

3) What is the liklyhood that we will see Normandy released prior to Christmas on a scale of 1 to 10 ?

("1" being impossible , "10" being 100% sure)

Understand if you are unable to answer BF .... just thought i would try :) ... always prefer a quality product of course , its just CM:N is so close now , excitement is building.

Thanks

Scott

Got ADSL as well but it just went up to 40 mbit orso, max at 2MB/s. Luckily it doesn't cost me 4000 though :)

They are lazy with fibre as well here, although there is 100+mbit cable now. The bastards charge 65 per month for it though and you have to take hd tv with it as well. I'm principal against that and don't really watch TV, so not going to bother for that.

I remember when I had my first real internet (no dialup) years ago, I was happy with 7KB/s. So don't feel to bad ;)

Thanks for the info, scottie, but really you should be telling Norton about it, not us :) If they are reporting an image file as having a virus, they will need to correct their virus definitions (probably already have, make sure to download the newest definition files).

Hmm , ive not been following the history of releases very closely over the last few years so really dont have much of an idea based on previous.

Getting to grips with BRITS/MARINES/NATO at the moment , enough to keep me going but finding modern weaponry difficult to deal with in many cases ... the effect being im wishing i was playing Normany in the CMx2 framework instead ... i understand the rules in WW2 .... Tiger V Sherman is a no no , that bazooka wont work atthat range etc ...

Im finding BRITS/MARINES/NATO campaigns are too difficult to be enjoyable , campaign start maps as really boring to me, wide open desert spaces. CM:N cannot come soon enough for me unfortuenlty. Will persist with QUICK battle in BRITS/MARINES/NATO with large odds in my favor. I get enjoyment from this and/or BATTLE amendments/editing.

Well, there is a bit of an adjustment coming from CMAK/CMBB to CMSF, let alone taking into account modern weaponry. I would start with some of the small scenarios first and read some of the stickies in the Tactics forum before tackling a Campaign, which are not all wide open desert spaces by the way.

I would guess 1st quarter of 2011 easily - I know they must be a reasonable way into the beta testing of Normandy, but they still haven't finished with SF yet. There will be at least one patch for NATO before they can put it to bed!

Q1 2011 could be March ... oh well. Should probably stop thinking about it / posting for now.

Few screen shots would still be nice :)