1.30 features list

I'm not sure exactly what that note refers to, but there are some changes to the weapons Syrian troops were carrying. In some cases they were carrying AKS-74s when they should have had AKMs, and vice versa. It was all very small stuff.

Figured it wouldn't be anything earth-shattering, but "Updated" instead of, say, "Fixed" made me wonder if it hadn't been changed to reflect real-world changes. Thanks!

Updated to us means improved, which also means fixed :D

There were various small fixes made to the existing Syrian forces:

1. Some AK variants were swapped around to be more consistent

2. A couple of soldiers had the wrong uniforms

3. A number of ATGM Teams had wrong uniforms

4. Some ammo counts were corrected

That's pretty much all I can remember. The corrections were made over a long period of time and I don't keep comprehensive lists of changes like this.

Steve

Sounds like your entire design process is fundamentally flawed!

Heh... there's literally thousands of things to fiddle with in the TO&E. If I had to keep a literal log of all the variables changed I'd still be working on the TO&E instead of you guys playing with it ;)

As I said, for the most part the changes were quite minor, though the corrections to 5.45 and 7.76 weapons has significance beyond the graphics.

Steve