multiplayer files dont show up

Has anyone had this problem so far, ive had it with all versions of SC so far. I attempt to play an email game, I start a game, i save it, quit the game and go to the email folder to send the file off and voila, no files in that folder. I reload the game go to load multiplayer and lo and behold, the game shows up there, i can load it if i want but it does not show up in the folders on my hard drive. Well now with Global Conflict i had the same problem, i did a search of my hard drive which never resulted in any findings with Windows Vista but I am using Windows 7 now and a search did at last show the file ive been looking for. Funny thing is, its in a hidden folder (this is a rough path to it)

C:/users/myname/appdata/local/virtualstore/program files/battlefront/globalconflict/multiplayer/email

Im curious why it saves here when as far as i know the game is in c:/programfiles/battlefront/globalconflict/email etc. etc.

Is there some way to stop this from happening and can anyone explain exactly what is happening, where did the virtualstore , appdata, etc. folders come from? Why are email game files saved in a hidden folder?

Bill....................

Has anyone had this problem so far, ive had it with all versions of SC so far. I attempt to play an email game, I start a game, i save it, quit the game and go to the email folder to send the file off and voila, no files in that folder. I reload the game go to load multiplayer and lo and behold, the game shows up there, i can load it if i want but it does not show up in the folders on my hard drive. Well now with Global Conflict i had the same problem, i did a search of my hard drive which never resulted in any findings with Windows Vista but I am using Windows 7 now and a search did at last show the file ive been looking for. Funny thing is, its in a hidden folder (this is a rough path to it)

C:/users/myname/appdata/local/virtualstore/program files/battlefront/globalconflict/multiplayer/email

Im curious why it saves here when as far as i know the game is in c:/programfiles/battlefront/globalconflict/email etc. etc.

Is there some way to stop this from happening and can anyone explain exactly what is happening, where did the virtualstore , appdata, etc. folders come from? Why are email game files saved in a hidden folder?

Bill....................

I recall reading in another thread that this has to do with Vista and Windows 7, they create something like a "virtual folder" that is hidden, it might be another name I'm not sure.

The way to avoid this was to install the game not in the default folder: "program files" but create your own folder "Games/battlefront/globalconflict/multiplayer/email" and you won't have any problems.

Then again I still have old Win XP installed and even when I may be losing some speed I 'm avoiding lots of issues like this one.

Hope it helps