English soccer fans get a bum rap....

OK - so which would you actually say no to.... apart from Miss Liverpool?

No no no no, wrong question, since they're all very do-able besides IT at the bottom. The real question is, how many drinks would it take you to do-it with that monster? :D

Meat....can I call you Meat - it seems appropriate for this thread......yes that is indeed a better question.

I think it would have to be enough to render you unconcious to start.

And then also enough so that you would never....ever....ever...recall the slightest part of it....because I think you do need to survive the experience for it to count, and suicide...even many years later...would seem to invalidate any "positive result".

Emrys....it must be nice to be able to be _that_ choosey.

Meat....can I call you Meat - it seems appropriate for this thread......yes that is indeed a better question.

I think it would have to be enough to render you unconcious to start.

I normally only allow the girls to call me that, but given the spirit of this thread, sure I'll make an exception. :D

I'll bet the Lovely Liverpudlian has a personality to match her physical er, charms. :D

That was my thought as well. Possibly you can't always tell a book by its cover, but I also recall the saying that by a certain age we get the face we deserve, and I have the sneaky suspicion that the specimen in question attained that age long, long ago.

In that vein, has anybody taken a look at Ann Coulter recently?

Michael

That was my thought as well. Possibly you can't always tell a book by its cover, but I also recall the saying that by a certain age we get the face we deserve, ...

If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.

— Roald Dahl (The Twits)

10 char msg.