Out of memory error on CTD after Night stalkers mission

After I finish the Night stalkers mission, i get an out of memory error and a CTD everytime...is there anyway to get around this or am i gona have to either play Night stalkers again (i sort of did, reloaded a previous save and won again...) or start a new campaign? thanks!

Same question here. While playing Warriors in the Sands, one of my saved games would not load and crashed the game due to "out of memory." (The other saved games for this scenario loaded fine, so it may just have been a glitch.)

I have at least 6GB plus fast new machine. What is the optimum amount of memory to allocate to the game?

Also, exactly how does one allocate the memory (in Win 7).

Thanks...

There is another thread about this same issue.

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=85400&page=2

Too bad it has not been fixed yet, I had this same OOM error in various scenario, to the point I stopped playing the game as it's too frustrating to get this message when battle devellop :mad:

I havent launch CMSF for 3/4 months now, I just hope it will be fixed for CM:N :D

Got the same thing in a custom battle using turn based play, normally I play real time and have never seen it.

When pressing the red button to end the replay phase it would pause for about 5-8 seconds and ofc the last time I pressed it then got the oom error. Not sure if this a stack memory error or what but it does get progressively worse. Seems in my case it might be related to the storing of replays.