Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad screenies...

He wasn't banned for his post. It was probably a robot generated response anyway. He was banned for the commercial stuff in his sig (which you now can't see because his account is banned)

Ahh ok, interesting how the spam bots work. I was just curious, thanks for responding.

well, i am not playing shooters as much as i used to 10 years ago, and at the time RO came out i was busy with variouse other stuff, so i missed out RO totaly.

now i see RO is just for 9.9X bucks at steam and was wondering if it could make sense to get RO now that RO2 will be out in short time.

so are there any RO players around that could tell me if RO is still playable in multiplayer or are servers dead or deserted?

if RO as online game is still healthy i possibly get it for 10 bucks at steam?

from what i heared and read and saw from RO2(HOS)i will verry verry likely buy it, as i am still an old tactical shooter fan.

It's looking un****in-real. Definitely my most anticipated shooter ever.

My personal favorite:

http://www.sector.sk/files/novinky/2010-6-4-10-4-64//54297-8911707.jpg

The whole collection:

http://www.sector.sk/novinka/54297/red_orchestra_2_heroes_of_stalingrad_ohlasene.htm

Anyone else waiting for this title eagerly :)?

Yes these guy makes what the gamers ask for. I going to buy this game for sure! And I gonna be the best!